Determine your Necklace, Bracelet or ring size.
At Berradas, we understand how important it is to find jewelry that fits comfortably and looks great. That's why we've created this jewelry sizing guide to help you find the perfect size for your new piece of jewelry.
Whether you're shopping for rings, bracelets, necklaces, or earrings, our guide will provide you with all the information you need to find the right size for you. We'll explain how to measure your finger, wrist, neck, and earlobes to determine your size, and provide helpful tips on how to ensure a comfortable fit.
*If you already have a ring that fits you, you can measure its diameter with a ruler. The table above helps you to determine the corresponding ring size for your measured diameter.
1. You can easily determine your own ring size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure, simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around your finger tightly. The ends of the cord should be marked.
2. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your ring size in circumference.
3. To find the ring size, please check above size chart.
Find Your fit
- Find a tool to use (string, dental floss, headphone cord, measuring tape if you have it).
- Find the length by wrapping it around your neck and marking it (for pendants, imagine the jewelry lower, for suspended, it should be in line).
- Check the length against a ruler or lay it out flat and measure with a phone app.
Alternatively: Measure an existing necklace end to end with a ruler (most accurate) or a phone app (great if you don’t have a ruler handy).
Find Your fit
Here are some general guidelines that can help you determine your bracelet size:
Measure your wrist: The easiest way to determine your bracelet size is to measure your wrist with a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper. Wrap the measuring tape or paper around your wrist and make a note of the measurement, in inches or centimeters.
You can easily determine your own bracelet size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure, simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around your wrist tightly. The ends of the cord should be marked.
2. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your wrist size.
Note : Add a comfort fit: To ensure that your bracelet fits comfortably, add 0.5 to 1 inch (or 1.3 to 2.5 centimeters) to your wrist measurement. This will give you the size you need to purchase.
3. To find the bracelet size, please check the size chart bellow :
|TIGHT WRIST MEASUREMENT|
We hope that this guide will make your shopping experience with us as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Happy shopping!